Steven presents a new webinar on special configurations of the lunar nodes.
Anyone who has read Steven's book, Yesterday’s Sky: Astrology and Reincarnation, has the basic tools to begin to understand how unresolved karma from a prior lifetime appears in the present birth chart – and of course leaves its fingerprints on the present life. But certain configurations of the lunar nodes present added layers of complexity, intensity and interpretive challenge.
In this class, Steven will explain how he works in these unique situations.
What if –
- the ruler of the north node is conjunct the south node – or vice versa?
- the south node is in Gemini but the 9th House, while the north node is in Sagittarius but the 3rd house?
- there are few or no aspects to the nodal axis?
- the south node lies in Scorpio, Aquarius, or Pisces and thus is ruled by two planets?
- Pluto is conjunct, square or opposing the South Node?
Steven will spend time with each of these cases, leaving you with fine-tuned tools for interpretation.
Date: SATURDAY APRIL 8, 2017, 9:00AM PT (PACIFIC TIME)
convert to your time zone
Approximately 90 min.
You do not need to attend live. All registered students receive a copy of the recording to download.
Produced by AstrologyUniversity.com.