Natal Astrology – Reading the Birthchart
The following classes will teach you how to read the main symbols in the birth chart. Work through these courses in order in conjunction with reading The Inner Sky. You will learn to the building blocks of natal astrology: planets, signs and houses. You will also be introduced to the core philosophy of Forrest Astrology – the astrology of choice and free will.
At this level your focus should be on mastering interpretation of the Sun, Moon and Ascendant. Then begin to incorporate each of the main planets, their sign and house placements, and aspects.
- Basic Natal Astrology
- Introduction to Evolutionary Astrology – online video course or audio-only or dvd
- Conscious Sun Signs
- The Ascendant in Two Octaves
- Beyond Description – Conscious Astrology
- Getting to Know Mercury
- Mercury through the 12 Signs
- Venus through the 12 Signs – audio-only or video
- Mars – Finding the Spiritual Warrior – audio-only or webinar
- The Grace in Debility – audio-only or video
- Teachers & Tricksters
- Planetary Rulerships Webinar
- The Aspects Workshop – audio-only or video
- The Ruler of the Ascendant
- The Planets Package
- The Houses Package
- The Four Angles Workshop* audio-only or video
- Working Consciously with Mercury Venus and Mars* audio-only or video
*Includes interpretation of transits and progressions in addition to natal. You may want to pause when Steven gets to timing and return to these sections after working through the Astrological Timing course suggestions.
Download this list in printable pdf format checklist.
Natal Astrology Special Topics
- The Moon Workshop – This workshop introduces lesser-known techniques of working with the moon such as lunar phases. It does not include Moon in sign and house descriptions.
Tony is available for tutoring sessions to help you make the most of your studies. Online students who can’t attend live workshops will especially benefit from tutoring sessions.
Tutoring is billed at $65 an hour, in 15-minute increments. You can schedule a tutoring session for the amount of time that works for you. If you have a short question, we can schedule sessions as short as 15 minutes.